ALL IN THE WRIST BARBER ACADEMY WHERE CAREERS ARE MADE!
Approved Federal Funding Sources:
*Federal Pell Grant
*Federal Family Education Loan
*Federal Direct Student Loans
Apply for eligibility for the Federal Pell Grant and Federal Loans by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
1. Gather pertinent tax and income information needed to respond to FAFSA questions.
2. Create an FSA ID with an FSA Username and Password to complete and sign your application. https://studentaid.gov/fsa-id/create-account/launch
For dependent students, a parent must also create their own FSA ID with a Username and
Password to enter their tax and income information and sign the dependent student’s FAFSA.
3. Enter All in the Wrist Barber Academy’s School Code: 042998 on your FAFSA.
4. Initially complete a 2022-23 FAFSA using 2020 tax and income information. An All In The Wrist Barber Academy representative will receive your processed application and schedule a time to discuss your
5. The name entered on your FAFSA should be the name as it appears on your Social Security Card
Those who are already familiar with completing the FAFSA can go on the website at
https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa. Make sure that you have all pertinent demographic and financial information for yourself (Independent) and yourself and your parents (Dependent) when applying to make things easy.
If you need help filling out the FAFSA form, use these free tools:
In the online FAFSA form, select the white question mark icon next to a FAFSA question to view a “tool tip” that provides information about how to answer that question.
You can visit the “FAFSA Help” page, where you can view trending FAFSA topics, browse FAQs, search for more information, or select “Contact Us.”
Once you select “Contact Us,” you’ll have the option of emailing us with your question or, during business hours, chatting (in English or Spanish) with live technical support staff.
Contact the financial aid office at (302) 659-1027.